Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The obligatory warning

Ok. So now I've got a blog.  woo hoo.

The obligatory warning.

 I am a sailor. I swear. Alot. I will use language that your grandmother might not find appropriate.  But this is MY place to bitch, opine, moan, and fucking complain as I see fit. If you don't like that I occasionally use some salty language, up at the top of your browser is an X button. Click it. Unless you use a mac, then I can't help you. You are on your own.  If you want to bitch, get your own blog.

Over the next few days, weeks, whenever the hell I feel like it, I'll post random updates on whatever it is that fickles my tancy, or I feel like venting about.
I will post thinks (not a typo), opinions or whatnot that I normally don't post to facebook. I think my opinion on some topics will surprise some. maybe not. Doesn't matter.


So welcome to my blog.


1 comment:

  1. As long as it's not bitching about me and my cooking, we're good.

    Bitch about my cooking and it's on...

    Fair warning.

    ReplyDelete